Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Monday, November 07, 2005

Blogsplosion

When I started this blog I listed links to other LEGO-themed blogs, that can be found on the right-hand side of the front page if you scroll down. Well, since that time there has been a virtual explosion of LEGO-themed blogs. Several other blogs have started up since this one, and I've also learned of the existence of many others. In particular, there are a whole bunch of Japanese-language blogs out there. Anyway, scroll down on the right-hand side and check them out.

2 comments:

Andrew B. said...

LOL! I knew I'd gotten behind on adding new blogs to my own blogroll, but that's just amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you very much for linking my blog. I feel more than happy to see my site listed in one of oversea lego sites. It's amazing to find so many Japanese blogs. Also wonderful to know Japanese lego funs contribute to the lego culture in the world. We, in Japan, are enjoying VignettBricks, too.