Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lightswitches

This is a really cool idea. ValGlaser has made a number of LEGO lightswitch plates that are essentially little vigs. Unfortunately these are glued, which I think would be a problem because if I got one of these for my son I think he'd be trying to pull off the pieces. It gives me an idea, though. I think when I repaint my son's room I'm going to cut a plate to use as a switchplate, and then he can stick pieces or figs to it. I'm sure that's been done before, so I'm not claiming it's a completely new idea, but it'd be fun. Anyway, on to ValGlaser's work. She made a ton, so follow the link, but here are some of my favorites.




No comments: