Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Particle Accelerator

This is a bit older, but Shane Larson's particle accelerator is a good opportunity to point out my new blog SciBricks. The goal of SciBricks is to use LEGO to teach a little science, since teaching science is my day job. Regular readers of this blog have hopefully noticed that I've rearranged the look of this blog a bit - mostly making the information on the right hand side consistent with my other blogs, but also putting a line of buttons along the top to make it easy to navigate among my various offerings. Hopefully with these changes my handful of blogs will behave more like one coherent blog, but with six sections devoted to different styles and subjects for building.

No comments: