Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Monday, January 11, 2010

Your mother was a hamster

and your father smelled of elderberries! I made this little vig to feature the figs I made for the annual Christmas fig exchange over at Classic-Castle. I debated what sort of fig I was going to make. At first I considered doing some sort of beserker, but then I thought of doing Patsy. I kind of had to include Arthur as well to give him context, though since I do not do decals I was a little less happy with my solution for him. Before they headed off, I made this little vig. I was proud of Caylin, as she pretty much guessed what I had made from my initial clue.



Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Rachel said...

One of my favourite Monty Python scenes. Nicely done