Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Monday, April 20, 2009

New blog - GodBricks

Hey all,

I've continued my blog proliferation with a new blog, GodBricks. As with my existing blogs, there will be a specific theme - the overlap of LEGO building and religious themes. Religion has been at the heart of much of the great art and architecture for millenia, and LEGO building is no different. I'm going to try to feature creations such as cathedrals, mosques, minifigs based on religious figures, illustrations of biblical or other stories, etc, from all faith traditions. There will be overlap with my existing blogs, as I have already, for instance, highlighted vignettes of stories from the Book of Mormon, a microscale cathedral, and a miniland-scale Mary and Jesus nativity scene. Please check out GodBricks and let me know what you think. I've also started a related Flickr group, LEGO and God, with the same theme.

No comments: