Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blogroll caught up

I've updated the blogroll on the right-hand side of the screen (scroll down): I've removed dead links, shifted blogs from the active to the inactive roll, and added several that I was missing (mostly from Andrew's list over on The Brothers Brick, Thanks Andrew). For my purposes, an active blog is one that has had posts since January 1, 2008, as checked on March 13, 2008. Inactive blogs are those with no posting as of yet in 2008. Please let me know if your blog becomes active again, or if there are any I missed.

7 comments:

Nathan said...

Ah, so you were the Virginian my tracker logged!

lol, And there we have proof that I need to get up and build something. :-P

Rod Gillies said...

Hi there. Just saw this post and thought I'd point you in the direction of my Lego steampunk blog. I'd like to think it's fairly "active". No vigs on there yet, but I'm thinking about it.

www.empireofsteam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You're welcome, Bruce. ;-)

I probably need to do this too, and at least clean out the truly broken links and hide the inactive blogs.

toomuchcaffeine: I've added you to the blogroll on Brothers-Brick.com as well.

Rod Gillies said...

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Janey Red Brick said...

Hi Bruce, my hiatus is over... I was working on the TeBAG (the eBrick Art Gallery is being updated and will have a new home). The Red Brick Road http://janeyredbrick.blogspot.com/ is no longer "inactive".

Bricktales said...

Hey Janey,

Yeah, I noticed that with your recent micro video, so I've shifted you back into the active column. Toomuchcaffeine, I've also added both of your blogs.

Bruce

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.