Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Friday, January 13, 2006

Duney comes through

A couple of days ago I blogged about some great vignettes by Izzo based on Japanese proverbs. Dunechaser did some research and found explanations for them. The ones I posted are named To gain one of your nine lives back and Unless you enter the tiger's den, you can't steal her cubs.. Check Pan-Pacific Bricks for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I,m Izzo from Japanese LEGO fan site named [LEGOSTYLE].

I made my own works in Brickshelf for only Japanese. I'm so sorry for you and every English visitors.

I think I want to try other vignette in English proverb on next chance.

I really thank you and your great blog's work.