Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Cluedo revisited

We've already announced the winners of the Murderous Minifigs competition, but I wanted to go back and take another look at some of the entries. In addition to the winning Jean-Marc Blanc, with the Necronomicon, in the Gothic Library, one of my other favorites in that category was Ol' Man Tanner, on his formerly pristine front porch, with the vandal's own skateboard.

1 comment:

Ted A. said...

Thanks for blogging my entry, and for hosting a great contest. I really enjoyed the challenge of building to the 8x8 vignette standard. Hopefully I'll get some time to build a few more in the future.