Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Thursday, May 31, 2007

MMMissed it

Hmm, somehow I missed this. Lowlug, a Dutch LEGO group, recently held their Mini MOC Madness, or MMM contest. This contest each year challenges entrants to build 16x16 scenes based on a theme, which this year was "on vacation". And the winner is Marakoeschtra (Martin Jaspers), with his Delay.

For some reason I'm not able to directly link the photo off of Lowlug's site, so you'll have to go there to see his entry. When he posts it somewhere like Brickshelf or Flickr I'll be sure to highlight it here.

Coming in at a very close second (by only one vote) is Jovel's Oh what fun, a ravine. (BTW, I'd be happy to be corrected on my translations, which used the AltaVista Babel Fish engine.)



Technorati tags:

No comments: