Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blogroll

I've gone through and updated the blogroll found on the right hand of the front page, removing dead links and adding more LEGO themed blogs. I'm sure I'm missing tons, so if you know of some I've missed, please let me know. Thanks to the Brothers Brick; I went through your blogroll and found many links I was missing.

You can assume that these are in English unless marked otherwise. Even if you can't read the languages of some of these blogs, they're still worth checking due to the visual nature of most LEGO posts.

Blogs are divided into "active" and "inactive" based on whether there have been any updates during 2007 (checked on March 14). If your blog is listed as inactive and you're still updating it, post something about LEGO and let me know.

No comments: